Christopher W. Carr
Chris Carr represents parties in high stakes personal injury and business litigation.
He has appeared as lead counsel in courts located in more than twenty different states. He has represented parties through the trial or resolution of hundreds of cases involving, in the aggregate, hundreds of millions of dollars in alleged damages.
Mr. Carr is committed to ensuring that his clients receive full access to the legal justice system and will consider sharing his clients’ litigation risk through contingent fee or alternative billing arrangements.
Mr. Carr also advises clients regarding corporate and transactional matters. He served as the general counsel for a publicly traded healthcare company in Dallas, Texas, and provides practical legal advice and representation in business matters designed to meet his clients’ business goals.
- Texas, 1994
- U.S District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
Texas Tech University School of Law
- J.D. – 1994, cum laude
- Texas Tech Law Review (1992 – 1994)
- Law Review Note Editor (1993 – 1994)
The University of Texas at Austin
- B.B.A., Finance - 1991
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Selected as a “Super Lawyer,” a Thomson Reuters service printed in Texas Monthly (2005 – 2017)
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Awards in Torts, Contracts, Criminal Law and Public International Law