Mackenzie Howard has a practice focus dedicated to the representation of victims and their families in complex personal injury and wrongful death cases. She is passionate about effecting needed change while obtaining meaningful results for her clients. Mackenzie’s creativity, attention to detail, and confidence makes her a fierce competitor, effective negotiator, and an aggressive trial lawyer. She is not afraid to go toe-to-toe in order to obtain the results her clients are counting on.
Mackenzie has a unique attentiveness and sensitivity to her clients’ needs, which adds to her effectiveness. It is her thoroughness and ability to explain complex legal concepts in a relatable way that makes her clients feel comfortable and confident with the civil justice system after a life-altering injury or tragedy resulting in the loss of a loved one.
A native Texan, Mackenzie grew up in Sugar Land, TX. She earned her undergraduate degree from The University of Texas at Austin. Mackenzie obtained her law degree from Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law. During her time there, she was an active participant in the Board of Advocates, serving as the director of attorney outreach and competing in several negotiation competitions.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- J.D., Cum Laude - 2022
- American Bar Association Negotiations Team
- SMU On Campus Negotiations Competition Winner
University of Texas at Austin
- B.A., English, with Honors - 2019
- Liberal Arts Honors and English Honors Program
- Unrestricted Endowed Presidential Scholarship Winner
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association